Wednesday, December 9, 2015

See you again (P.S. dedicated to my lost dog brownie)

“It’s been a long day, without you my friend and I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again”

It’s been months when I lost you my loved;
Do you have to leave me with a broken heart?;
I was left speechless and restless;
When I’ve heard you left me alone, but why?,

I remember the day when you’re still by my side;
I was the one who put you in sleep all the time;
I put my love and care to you my love;
Why should you left me all alone now?,

I missed your presence in all that I do;
I missed your kisses and everything we do;
I’m missing every single thing of you;
Why should you leave me all alone?,

You are the most beautiful thing that God had given me;
No one would ever replace you in my heart;
No matter how many of the same you will come;
You are and will be my first love,

I remember the day that I’ve lost you;
You were sleeping on my lap and when the door opens I let you go;
I wished that time would come back;
I was the one, who let you go,

My tears are still running on my eyes;
I’m still hurt I’ve lost you;
I will not say goodbye my love, but see you soon okay?;
Remember that forever you are in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment